The graduate development programme is the bespoke programme that enables Aker Solutions to develop both its future engineers and managers. Are you one of them?
How to apply?
Apply by sending a cover letter with CV to email@example.com 10 September 2012 and 15 February 2013.
Regrettably we can only accept EU Nationals
Programme start-up: August 2013
Realise your full potential. Join in as a trainee in Aker Solutions.
- Do you have a burning interest in subsea engineering?
- Would you like to continue learning from the best?
- Are you interested in working for an innovative, dynamic, global, diverse, technical focused company?
- A two-year rotational programme
- Gain experience in engineering of all subsea product lines
- Aims to assist trainees to realise their full potential
As a trainee you receive the opportunity to develop and expand your skills and experiences, and to take on roles which necessitate increased responsibility and accountability. The programme seeks to embed continuous learning and personal growth as an accepted feature of working life.
Your work will include:
- On-the-job training, formal training courses and project and departmental assignments
- Gain an understanding of various roles within the company
- Possibility of professional status with the relevant institute after completed trainee programme
Experienced supervisors, mentors and coaches will provide guidance, assistance and advice as well as monitoring your progress. You will get an overview of subsea engineering and business processes and the opportunity to build your own network.
- A recent engineering or business graduate. Minimum degree required is Meng or MAs & BAs 2.1
- Mechanical engineer, electrical & electronic engineer, software engineers or business management graduate
- Committed to a two year learning and development programme
- A proactive problem solver
- Interested in learning about new technologies
- Reliable and work well with people and teams
- Fluent in English
- Regrettably we can only accept EU Nationals