Our Xfactor+ is a 3D visualisation tool for analysis and decision support.
By using standard CAD and GIS data, Xfactor+ can build complete 3D models in no-time, for use in planning, operation and control.
Xfactor+ is a real time 3D visualisation tool with which the user can build complicated 3D models from CAD and GIS data and move around in the model in real time. Xfactor+ can produce screenshots of situations or videos of operations.
Xfactor+ is very user friendly and can support the entire workflow from the early planning phase through to the execution and post analysis.
The workflow in Xfactor+ is primarily in full 3D, but the user can also work in 2D if desired. All operations are generically shown in 2D and 3D.
- Auto generate 3D model by data import
- Runs large data models in full 3D on standard PC platform
- Supports the most common GIS and CAD formats
- Editing functionality of ESRI and SOSI data
- Terrain editor
- 3D object editor
- Real time sun/shadow analysis
- Tools measuring, distance, height, area angles
- Terrain profiles
- Tracking – email, SMS, Inmarsat C
- Web publishes of 360 degree images (XMove)
- Bookmarks of camera locations
- Improved texture draping tool
- Improved lines and points editor
- DTM cache
- Support for HASP NET
- Export to ESRI multipatch
- SOSI attributes
- Extended coordinate info
- Updated English help file
Areas of use
Land based GIS
Xfactor+ is used by cities and local government for quality control of 3D data, 3D visualisation of city models and visualisation of new constructions in existing environments. With Xfactor+ users can perform real time sun/shadow analyses and position themselves in the model for view analyses. The application generates 3D city models directly from e.g. ESRI data, and users can view their data in full 3D simply by loading it from the source.
Xfactor+ can visualize large areas of the seabed in combination with CAD objects and vector data stored in an ESRI geodatabase. It can be used in early planning phases, on operation monitoring and post analysis of operations, in subsea operations, for platform moves and intervention jobs etc.
- Terrain data: ESRI - Shape, pGDB, Filebased Geodatabase, Geodatabase – import/export, Norwegian SOSI 4.0 FKB-A import/export, 3DS import/export. Terrain models ASCII X,Y,s. Dted import, Height map files, ESRI Grid
- Objects: 3DS max, VRML, DGN, SOSI
- Textures: Ortofoto, MMM, SOS, Mr-sid, TFW. Most of standard raster formats