Our single equipment trainer is a moveable single user training station, built to perform realistic single equipment simulator training.
The purpose of the single equipment trainer is to give equipment operators and service engineers a realistic environment in which they can learn to operate various pieces of drilling equipment one by one. It enables system and maintenance engineers to study and train on complex maintenance tasks before performing the job on rig.
- Robust moveable single user training station
- Imports models directly from CAD systems
- Connection to standard control systems via
XfactorDDS Lite server
- Simulates the drilling equipment with 100 percent accuracy
- OPC, ODBC support
- DirectX’s DirectPlay support
- Multiple screen configuration
- Definition of objects hierarchy to OPC variables
- Definition of sound to variables
- Screenshot, AVI export
- Bookmarks of camera locations
- Multi Boot Configuration
Areas of use
Our single equipment trainer enables equipment operators or system and maintenance engineers to rapidly obtain a better understanding of the equipment geometrics, functionality and control systems. As a result, personnel training in the single equipment simulator will increase operational predictability, lower risk and reduce commissioning/maintenance time, hence minimising non productive-time on rig.