Bulk oil water separation
Liquid-liquid hydrocyclones offer a number of advantages over alternative systems. By being smaller, more efficient and impervious to the effects of motion with no moving parts, they are ideal for retrofitting in small areas and on floating production vessels and rigs.
Features and benefits
- Cost effective design for typical produced water applications (40 mg/l discharge from degasser)
- High efficiency - effective for dispersed oil droplet sizes larger than five to eight micron
- State-of-the-art high efficiency design for demanding applications and tighter discharge limits (25 mg/l from degasser)
- High unit flow rate
- High packaging density for smaller footprint
- Horizontal or vertical vessel orientation
- Large turndown - number of blanks/liners installed to match production profile
- Skidded or free standing vessels
- Erosion resistant design, construction and material.