What’s the Challenge?
We believe the Aker companies play an important role in standing up to face global environmental challenges. Now we hope you can help us find new sustainability ideas.
For the third time, we will gather 40 students for the Aker Talent Student Challenge. These talented young people will work in cross-functional teams to solve real sustainability challenges faced by seven Aker companies – Cognite, Aker Solutions, Aker BP, MHWirth, Kvaerner, Aker Energy and Aker BioMarine.
The case challenges will cover a range of sustainability topics, including developing renewable energy solutions and new low carbon concepts, digitalization and making current operations, products or services more sustainable.
Date: October 15 at 10:00 - October 16 at 16:00
Location: Engineerium, Snarøyveien 20, Fornebu
Available seats: 40
Costs: Travel costs will be covered for participants outside of Oslo
Apply by: September 26, 2019
- Work intensively for 30 hours to solve the challenges
- Get coaching from industry professionals within Aker
- Apply a structured design thinking process using tools from the Aker companies
- Present their ideas in a "PechaKucha" style meeting
At the end of day two, all groups will present their solutions in front of a jury consisting of top management from the organizing companies.
Last year, around 20 participants were selected for internships or graduate positions.
- Engineering, business or IT/digitalization technology students in year 3-5 of their studies
- Problem solvers who are curious by nature
- Team players with great collaboration skills
We are looking for people who are eager to shape a sustainable future for the industries we operate in and the world we serve.
So, it you are passionate about a sustainable future, join the challenge!
Please attach your CV, diploma and other relevant papers and apply online. We are looking for a diverse candidate pool and welcome all relevant applications.
NES Advantage is Aker Talent's recruitment service provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.