Do you want to play a role in the transition to sustainable energy production?
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition? We embrace diversity, respect differences, and ensure inclusive environment
What will you be doing?
- Prepares and verifies documents and performs internal and external support activities in an engineering team that enable the development of products, projects and services, meeting the performance indicators of Safety, Quality, Time and Cost.
- Verifies documents of low and medium complexity and submits them for approval by an engineer.
- Perform internal and external support activities in an engineering team for all phases of the product/service cycle
- Prepare engineering documents based on technical specifications and project standards.
We think you should have:
- Electrical, electronics, control or production engineering degree.
- Good knowledge of eletrical aspects of subsea equipment (desirable).
- Good knowledge of Application Engineering processes.
- Good SAP and SolidWorks skills.
- Good communication and team work skills.
- Advanced English skills.
- Passion for learning.
More reasons to work with us:
• Professional development and career opportunities• Competitive pay and benefits• Healthy work-life balance• Fantastic office building with onsite canteen• Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
Interested? Contact us.
For any inquiries, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.