Do you want to solve tough challenges for the global energy industry?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
We are looking for an experienced senior buyer to work on large and technically complex products and deliverables. These products will be procured through subcontracts executed within framework of a Core Project team. In order to handle a variety of contract structures you need to have high legal and contractual understanding. The different contracts varies from Research &Development, Consortium agreements, Product Development to EPC subcontracts. As Buyer in Aker Solutions you will have the opportunity to interface with all disciplines and work in close collaboration with our clients. You will have the power to influence, beat competition and be an integral part of all project deliveries.
The role can be located either at our Head office in Fornebu or the Technology Center at Tranby.
What will you be doing?
- Management of Invitation To Tender (ITT) processes and clarification meetings
- Commercial/Project Management of EPC contracts including risk and change management
- Cost forecasting and reporting
- Liaise with Legal department on complex contractual issues
- Collaboration with client, change management, reporting and presentations
- Manage status meetings at vendor site with client presence
- Progress follow-up and reporting to project management
- Handle special requirements and contracts for government funded research projects
- Create product/contract specific procurement strategies
- Create contract specific follow-up plans
- Create, issue and follow-up Purchase Orders in SAP
- Some travel to suppliers is to be expected
We think you should have:
- BSc/BA diploma in supply chain management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- 5+ years within Supply Chain or similar functions with proven experience as buyer
- Thorough understanding of Contract management and broad supply chain experience
- Ability to take lead and mentor
- Understanding of ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in English. Norwegian language is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving ability
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
- Several company cabins in Norway and Spain
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact: Cathinka Nielsen Senior Advisor, NES Advantage Solutions, email; email@example.com
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.