Do you want to solve tough challenges for the global energy industry?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
We are now looking for a Pursuit Manager to our office at Ågotnes.
What will you be doing?
- Sales and Business Development responsibility for assigned customers in specified geography
- Manage the pursue process within Greenfield and Brownfield opportunities
- Translate longer term operation plans for the assigned customers into sales plans to ensure targeted business outcomes
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs
- Ensure Subsea Pursuit Governance is followed throughout the Pursuit phase, support Tender Managers in preparations for Key Control meetings and TES meetings
- Coordinate with relevant Global Account Managers to execute and deliver proactive customer engagement
- Create and maintain excellent relationship with customers and other stakeholders
We think you should have:
- Bachelor/ Master Degree, preferably in technical or economic subjects
- 5 years + relevant operational & commercial experience from oil and gas industry
- Well-developed communication and leadership skills
- Fluent English skills, oral and written
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Challenging tasks in an exciting international company
- A social working environment with creative working processes in a team with highly skilled and engaged colleagues
- Participation in challenging project teams delivering world class projects
- Opportunities for both professional- and personal career development
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen
- Free parking and chargers for electrical cars
- 35-minute drive from Bergen
- On-site training facilities
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
Roger Gåthe, Head of Pursuit & Capture, mail: email@example.com Mob: +47 932 20 930
Kristine Muri, Senior Recruiter, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +47 926 05 486
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.