Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
The department for Project Control Norway East, based in Fornebu and Tranby, is responsible for delivering first class Tender cost estimates, and project reporting. The team consists of 40 highly skilled Project controllers and Tender estimators.
We are now looking for a proactive Tender Estimator who wants to have a career within tendering and who can strengthen our team.
The position also offers career opportunities within project controlling, as the team is responsible for both tenders and projects.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Tender Estimator is responsible for effectively leading the costing efforts through the tendering phase.
Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Drive the costing process
- Establish project budgets in tender phase
- Provide excellent support to the tender managers and tendering team
- Prepare tender financial information for management presentations
- Support the tender manager in the delivery of a cost effective quality tender, in line with client needs
- Support the tender manager on internal deliveries (presentations, reports etc.)
- Assist tender/project manager/cost controller with handover to ensure project success
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or Finance
- 3-6 years' relevant experience. Newly educated candidates may also be evaluated
- Effective language skills (English) - both written and verbal
- Excellent Excel skills
- SAP experience preferable
- Proactive and curious
- Aligned with Aker Solutions’ values
- Structured and analytical
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Respect for deadlines
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Contact Us:For more information about the position, please contact:
Margareth Back, Senior Advisor, NES Advantage Solutions tel: 22 96 65 43.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.