Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Brazil’ Tendering Department based in São José dos Pinhais/PR, is responsible for manage the tender process for all sales prospects for the Brazil region. The team consists of experienced resources with strong technical and commercial background. We are now looking for a Senior Sales & Proposal Analyst with solid background in costing and pricing for oil and gas products who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Senior Sales & Proposal Analyst is responsible for develop the sales price of the Tenders based on the costs identified, in order to maximize the company's results. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Identify the costs and all inputs required for the Tender, through the analysis of the technical and commercial documentation, thus ensuring that all information required to compile the costs will be identified and evaluated;
- Advise and monitor the areas involved in the Tender process in order to identify opportunities to reduce the costs;
- Propose pricing scenarios based on project costing, historical market and corporate data, consistent with the strategic objectives to maximize the company's profitability.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Experienced commercial background in the oil and gas industry;
- Good at building sustainable relationships with stakeholders;
- Confident team player with the drive to implement best practice tools;
- Advanced English.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664.