Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Bergen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions SLS team located at Ågotnes, is accountable for Subsea Lifecycle Services in the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
As PCS Technician you will have the opportunity to work in an international company, with an exiting portefolio of projects.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Due to increased work assignments in our Workshop we are now looking for new employees with expertise to handle our production controls system (PCS).
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform assembly, testing, installation, start-up, operation, maintenance and repairs of systems and equipment linked to our production controls system which is utilized in connection with Subsea Operations
- Ensure that work is executed in accordance with current procedures and report any deviations and damages, including unwanted incidents
- Ensure that work is executed in a safe and responsible manner
- Contribute in and work according to LEAN mindset and work in compliance with Workshop Regulation and relevant internal procedures
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Professional electrican (Elektro GR.L)
- Professional experience from similar industry is an advantage but no condition
- Good IT skills (TCP/IP)
- Good English and Norwegian skills
Place of work will be Aker Solutions premises/workshop at Ågotnes. As PCS Technician you will in periods expect travel on and offshore. The position will report to Team Lead, Workshop.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information please contact:
Fredrik Vindenes, Team Lead Workshop +47 91 71 92 77
Elisabet Pettersen, Senior Recruiter NES Advantage Solutions +47 472 88 497
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.