Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We are looking for talented people with the right attitude that are ready to roll up their sleeves and help deliver superior performance worldwide. Here in Stavanger, our main office in Jåttåvågen is just a couple minutes from the train station by foot, making it very easy to get to us. You will love the great selection of shops and restaurants just a stone’s throw away. We have a fantastic building with onsite cantine, the latest technology, a Sports and Welfare organization and Solutioneers for our young professionals.
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our Planning department. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
We are now looking for an Senior Planning Engineer for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Establish, co-ordinate and follow-up
- Take clear ownership to all plan activities within the planning group and the reporting departments and disciplines
- Create, use and maintain EPCI plan with logics
- Continually improve the planning, scheduling and reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness
- Follow-up aggregated milestone check
- Report all matters of importance to project manager
- Consider HSE&Q aspects in the sequencing and duration of activities
- Ensure that approved changes are implemented in plans and forecasts
- Update the set of activities with plan dates from suppliers and sub-contractors
- Contribute to preparation of necessary reports
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- IT skills: Safran Project
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Recruiter Olöf Gudnadottir Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +47 415 85 456
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES AdvantageSolutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.