Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Akso Subsea’s Supply Chain based in São José dos Pinhais is responsible for delivering subsea components and equipments for the Oil and Gas Industry. The team consists of of Direct Procurement, Project Management, Quality Survaillance, Logistics and Indirect Material. We are now looking for Project Buyer who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Project Procurement Lead is responsible for representing Supply Chain in the project team. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Guarantee supply chain´s deliveries, to reach projects´ quality, HSSE, costs and deadline goals.
- Assure that all Supply Chain activities are planned, organizes and will be executed accordingly to what was defined by projects, from beginning to close-out;
- Assure the better combination between quality, delivery and price within the Project scope, by the right application of SC processes and procedures;
- Follow-up and provide to the PM SC activities status according to the PEM checklist;
- Control and report Supply Chain budget within the Project and resource allocation as defined in Tender;
- Coordinate and act on Supply Chain interfaces and other disciplines and work packages within the Project;
- Elaborate and control the PMS, reporting risks and deviations on the progress, to guarantee Project execution according to plan;
- Translate for the Supply Chain functional areas the Project requirements that affects deliveries, so risks can be raised and eliminated or mitigated.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Previous experience in Oil and Gas industry is desirable and will be seen as plus
- Previous experience in project management in supply chain is desirable and will be seen as plus
- Technical background and knowledge of construction and production processes
- Negotiating Skills both with internal stakeholder and external stakeholder;
- Orientation to deliver results with proven track records;
- Communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to build up and maintain network and alliances with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Proactivity and Motivation;
- Accountability skills;
- This is a equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.