Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
SLS Contract team based in Rio das Ostras is responsible for delivering high standard services and maintenance for subsea products. The team consists of talented professionals for A,B, C and Mero level maintenance services. We are now looking for proactive and with good communication skill Contract Analyst JR who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Contract Assistant (PCD) is responsible for support the sector’s contract team in contractual controls. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Be friendly with Aker Solutions' products, processes, policies and strategies, so you can assist in the management and control of processes in the area of maintenance contracts;
- Support the data and processes of services developed in the field;
- Develop its activities demonstrating adherence to safety, health and environment (HSE) standards as well as Aker Solutions' values.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Have attended high school;
- Proactive and motivated behavior;
- Present good interpersonal skills and good oral and written communication skills;
- Present intermediate knowledge in MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word;
- Desirable intermediate knowledge in quality management processes;
- Intermediate English skills;
- This is a equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.