Join us in solving global energy challenges for future generations.
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we need talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our team in Reading provide front-end studies, engineering, procurement and project management services for initiating and executing oil and gas field, HVDC, renewable energy and carbon capture developments.
We are currently looking for a Senior Weight engineer to strengthen the team.
What will you be doing?
- Senior weight engineer on HVDC / offshore oil & gas projects
- Retrieval of weight and centre of gravity information from the 3D model.
- Validation of weight and centre of gravity information provided by disciplines
- Validation exercises against historical information
We think you should have:
- Relevant education with more than 5 years experience in front end, FEED and/or EPC projects
- Track record in weight engineering role(s) from a minimum of one FEED, E&P or EPC project
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the offshore oil & gas/renewable energy sector
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Join a company committed to becoming a significant player in the energy transition
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact Dawn Aindow, Regional Manager : email email@example.com
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.