Do you want to help develop future energy solutions?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Quality Department in São José dos Pinhais (Curitiba region) is now looking for a Quality Engineer.
What will you be doing?
- Critically analyze internal, contractual and regulatory requirements, ensuring that they are understood and clarified before the acceptance of contracts, and considered in the Quality Plans and Inspection and Testing Plans in a that are answered or clarified with the client during the execution of the projects;
- Elaborate, revise or check Documents in the Aker Solutions Quality System to meet the needs of customers. applicable internal, contractual and normative requirements, guaranteeing the conformity of the planning of the processes with the requirements;
- Apply preventive actions and tools of Quality according to the Quality System aiming to avoid the occurrence of product and process non-conformities;
- Plan and carry out audits according to quality system requirements in order to verify the conformity of the processes with the requirements under assessment;
- Perform management of non-conformities and customer complaints according to methodologies established with the objective to promote continuous improvement and avoid recurrence;
- Ensure the conformity of the equipment and documentation with the aim of releasing the equipment in the first place submission;
- Identify opportunities for improvement within your scope of work and promote the changes needed to achievement of goals, providing assistance to internal clients within the established standards, without direct supervision, being assigned to highly complex activities with technical scope.
We think you should have:
- Advanced experience with QA processes
- Must speak, read and write English fluently
- Able to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Able to refine requirements from business end users, update technical design specification documentation
- Ability to develop and promote best practices
- A demonstrated mindset of continuous improvement.
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- A company focused on Diversity
- A good work environment
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact: Renata Guiscem , Recruitment Specialist, NES Advantage Solutions,Mail Address: email@example.com or Leonardo Filho, Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.