Whistleblowing contributes positively to the company and society because it allows negative conditions to be corrected.
What to report
Incidents, breaches or suspected breaches of:
- Aker Solutions’ Code of Conduct, or laws and regulations
- Corruption, including bribes and facilitation payments
- Human and labor rights violations
- Discrimination or harassment
- Threats to life or health
- Misuse of insider information
- Fraud, theft and/or embezzlement
No reprisals against whistleblowers
Aker Solutions will ensure that there will be no retaliation against you, nor any impact on your career, for reporting possible violations in good faith. Any employee knowingly making a false report for the purposes of harming another individual will be subject to disciplinary action.
Anonymity and Confidentiality
The whistleblowing channel is provided by an external service provider. The channel is encrypted and you can choose to report anonymously.
All concerns reported are received and managed by Aker Solutions' Corporate Business Integrity and Compliance department.
The reports are treated with strict confidentiality.