Do you want to solve tough challenges for the global energy industry?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Electrical, Instrument and Telecom department in Fornebu is now looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer.
What will you be doing?
- Discipline/Group lead for electrical system in FEED and EP projects for both renewable and oil & gas projects
- Development of electrical basis of design, control and protection philosophy
- Preparation of power management system specification and interface with ICS as well as preparation of black start philosophy
- Coordination of electrical design and towards other disciplines
- Participation in studies and concept development
- Following up deliverables from vendors
- Providing technical support to construction and commissioning
- Input and use of technical registers ( COMOS, MIPS, Client systems, etc. )
- Ensuring the expectations towards HMS and quality are fulfilled
- Take actions towards our project execution model to meet requirements in the project
- Building a strong network with the client, vendors and internally in the group, to enable a collaborative environment
We think you should have:
- A Master degree (MSc) electrical engineering or Bachelor degree (BSc) electrical engineering
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Relevant experience from project work
- Cross cultural attitude and ability to work across locations
- Advanced skills in electrical system engineering with a minimum 10 years' experience working with HV/MV/LV systems
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen
- Immediate proximity to public transport, restaurants and shopping
- Free gym membership at state-of the art training facilities
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Erik Næss Andersen, Sn. Manager, Elec, Instrument, Telecom, Aker Solutions Tel. +47 6759 4669
Emily Zhang, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, Tel. +47 2396 6545
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.