Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Procurement Department in São José dos Pinhais is now looking for a Procurement Intern.
What will you be doing?
- Previous internship program in Supply Chain will be seen as a plus.
- Capacity to work in multi-functional teams and collaboration mindset.
- Support procurement team and Buyers with RFQ process, Business Scenarios, Contact with Suppliers and other administrative issues.
- Support company in its mission to improve process efficiency and digitalization journey
- Deal with Supply Chain internal and external customers.
We think you should have:
- Past experience in Procurement / Sourcing functions is desirable and will be seen as a plus.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of digital tools such as Excel, Powerpoints, Tableau, Macro, RPAs, VBA, Python, UiPath will be seen as a plus.
- Hands on
- Communicaton skills
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Proactivity and Motivation
Interested? Contact us.
Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title and your update resume.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.