Sustainable energy production is possible! Join our team to make it happen.
Our Finance Team in Mobile, AL is now looking for Cost Controller. Reporting to the Business Controller, responsible for the monitoring, analysis and management of projects costs.
This is not a remote position, you must reside in Mobile, Alabama. You must be to work without work authorization assistance now or in the future.
What will you be doing?
- Prepare monthly reports, monthly forecasts and annual budgets in close collaboration with project team and Business Controller.
- Ensure that estimates at completion are prepared in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Execute project processing procedures, such as project closeout, invoicing, budget reconciliation, documentation control to ensure all proper protocols are efficiently completed.
- Interface with Proposals, Engineering, Projects, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Departments on issues regarding project costs
- Develops broader knowledge through performing structured functional assignments, such as collecting and analyzing data related to specific tasks.
- Assist in development of project budget under certain conditions.
- May assist in other business lines or finance areas as needed.
We think you should have:
- Bachelors preferred in Finance, Accounting, or other business related field
- 5-7 years of relevant experience;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and strong level to detail
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks.
In addition, the Mobile, AL site has just undergone a renovation of its main building, optimizing space as well as providing a design to allow more natural light into the space. Right on the water, the Mobile site is truly a one stop shop for visitors and clients alike to have meetings using state of the art technology, as well as tour the plant to observe our manufacturing process using cutting edge technology. This is truly a workplae that is designed to foster a collaborative work environment in order to bolster creativity from our very talented workforce.
Interested? Contact us.
Julie Watkins, Recruitment Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ammara Gull, Recruitment Consultant: email@example.com
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.