Do you want to help develop future energy solutions?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Safety & Environment Department in Trondheim is now looking for a Graduate Safety & Environment Engineer.
What will you be doing?
- Learn how to work with engineering design standards
- Understand how multidiscipline team works in complex projects
- Be exposed for various project phases
- Understand why our people and their knowledge is our most important asset
We think you should have:
- Relevant Master or Bachelor degree
- Ability to analyze and understand complex challenges
- Ability to work independently
- Thrive on working and delivering in teams
- Good interpersonal skills
More reasons to work with us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- As an Aker Solutions graduate, you will participate in project teams that proudly deliver world class projects. You will work together with some of our most experienced and knowledgeable engineers and gain valuable experience
- You will be involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services
- You will be a part of our Solutioneers, an international employee network that brings together our young talents for professional development, networking and fun
- We can promise you it will be both challenging and fun!
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Svein Erling Sæther. Senior Recruiter NES Advantage Solutions, tel + 47 92801475, email@example.com Magnus Kalvø, Department Manager Safety & Environment Aker Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.