Do you want to play a role in the transition to sustainable energy production?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Procurement Department in Trondheim is now looking for a Senior Buyer.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and co-ordinate procurement activities and deliverables of assigned Procurement Packages
- Establish and maintain the procurement budget
- Establish supplier bidders lists and conduct market analysis
- Establish package strategies and criticality assessments in line with project and business unit objectives
- Prequalification of suppliers and issue of inquiries
- Bid evaluation and negotiation
- Purchase Order placement
- Follow up of deliveries and progress monitoring
- Material release
- Freight forwarding and receipts control
- Invoice control and close out
- Ensure input to project reporting, risk and change management
- Ensure compliance with relevant SCM policies, procedures and tools
We think you should have:
- You have a bachelor or master with 5-10 years relevant experience
- You have a commercial mindset, good communication skills and understanding of customer needs
- Solid command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Strong work ethics and a proactive attitude
More reasons to work with us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- As an Aker Solutions employee, you will participate in project teams that proudly deliver world class projects. You will work together with some of our most experienced and knowledgeable engineers and gain valuable experience.
- You will be involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services
- We can promise you it will be both challenging and fun!
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Tore Fagerlie, Branch Manager NES Advantage Solutions,tel.+47 90806670, email@example.com Janicke Bjordal, Department Manager SCM EMM Norway Aker Solutions: janicke. firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.