Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
The world's toughest job awaits. At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Our Electrical Department in Bergen are involved in many exciting projects, including several electrification projects of the Norwegian continential shelf. We are now looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer with experience from onshore or offshore projects to help us succeed in developing new solutions to #powerthechange.
What will you be doing?
- Work on exiting electrification, modification and maintenance projects within oil & gas
- Take responsibility for discipline deliverables
- Implementing field life solutions for our customers
- Execute according to and contribute to develop a industry leading project execution model
- Get results together with offshore and onshore operators
- Cooperate closely with electrical vendors finding the optimal solution
- Work together with large clients within the energy industry
- Possibility to work across segments and locations
We think you should have:
- Relevant Bachelor or Masters degree and at least 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of NORSOK and offshore regulations
- Installation experience is an advantage
- Qualifications to work both independently and demonstrate team player skills
- Good communication skills
- A commercial mindset and behavior
- The ability to see solutions together with meeting customer expectations and requirements
- The competency to be accurate, flexible and organized
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance/and flexible work location
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen
- Free parking and chargers for electrical cars
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
Ina Brattli, Senior Recruiter NES Advantage Solutions, tel. +47 41663543 firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.