Join us in solving global energy challenges for future generations.
The world's toughest job awaits. At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Our Manufacturing department in Pulau Indah, Port Klang is now looking for a Senior Manufacturing Specialist.
What will you be doing?
We think you should have:
- Minimum a degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in manufacturing environment
Abilities and Knowledge
- Good knowledge in 5S and Lean Management (WIP, rework, cycle time, efficiency) at production floor
- Good interpersonal and communication skill, both verbal and written (English), good analytical skills
- A team player with leadership skill, good organizational and self-driven, able to work independently and consistent
- Flexible attitude towards work in high performance team and an eagerness to learn new skills to meet challenges in the industry
- IT literate with good skills in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP knowledge
- Good knowledge and ability to create effective / simplified production work instruction
- Good understanding of RCA tools (e.g. 8D, 5 Whys etc.) and to be able to solve complex issues and put in place effective corrective and preventive solutions to the issues.
- Knowledge of digital technologies, and landscape of digital initiatives / systems
- High energy
- Inspirational leader
- Embraces change
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Alina Othman, Recruitment Consultant, NES Fircroft, Tel : 012-9987545, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.