Do you want to solve tough challenges for the global energy industry?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Team in St. John's, NL is now looking for an Inspection Planner.
What will you be doing?
- Implementing and utilizing advanced planning, scheduling and analysis techniques, including Gantt charts, histograms, PERT charts, WBS, Baselines Schedules, S Curves & Progress reports to support and communicate ongoing work
- Developing work breakdown structures and inputting activities, tasks, logic, resources, key dates, and progress
- Analyzing planning data and modifications as required to achieve targets through time-based analysis and/or resource limited based scheduling
- Setting up, maintaining, monitoring and reporting progress data to support forecasting, and KPI monitoring requirements
- Identifying trends, conflicts, risks and opportunities that will impact execution schedule and deliverables
- Liaising with all stakeholders on all matters related to schedule activities and assisting them in determining schedule priorities, resource allocation and critical path analysis
We think you should have:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in an engineering or technical discipline, or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 8 years of planning experience in a construction or industrial operational environment
- Advanced proficiency in scheduling methods and procedures related to project work
- Advanced proficiency in relevant computer applications
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
Interested? Contact us.
Aker Solutions is committed to employment equity, diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Consistent with the Accords Act, residents of Newfoundland and Labrador specifically, and Canadians generally, who are qualified, will be given first consideration for training and employment.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.