Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Supply Chain department based in São José dos Pinhais is responsible for delivering parts for the production line, on time, on cost and on specifications. The team consists of managers, coordinators, buyers, analysts and engineers determined to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We are now looking for a Supply Chain Intern who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Supply Chain Intern is responsible for help on building intelligence from all the data available for the entire supply chain. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Will learn to be a full capable data scientist, as well as a supply chain specialist;
- Make quick delivers with and for the Supply Chain Vice President.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Studying engineering, Data Science, IT or administration;
- Fast Learning;
- Accelerated posture;
- Advanced English.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Beatriz Herschel, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664.