Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Legal department based in São José dos Pinhais, is responsible for delivering all legal and compliance topics for the brazilian bases. The team consists of three lawyers and one analyst. We are now looking for a Legal Intern who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Legal Intern is responsible for supporting the legal department on the company’s compliance. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Support the data collection in the sector;
- Contractual analyses and researches;
- Assist on the power of attorneys;
- Provide authorizations for other company departments;
- Will look into civil, labor and tax laws procedures.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Advanced English;
- Ongoing Law School (third year);
- Committed, proactive, looking for opportunity to develop personally and professionally;
- Familiarized with E-Law (desirable);
- Availability from 8am to 3pm.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Beatriz Herschel, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664.