Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Logistics team based in Rio das Ostras, is responsible to ensure the continuous fulfillment of the processes control forms and systems, supporting the management of the logistics operation. We need a talented professional to support our ambitious growth plans within the Oil and Gas market. We are now looking for a Jr. Logistic Operator who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Jr Logistics Operator is responsible for picking process (payment of parts) through the demands on the production orders to ensure the supply of production as established in. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Material handling using forklift and crane;
- Material handling through the operation of handling equipment to ensure logistic operation;
- Checking of materials, equipment, packaging and documents through procedures and systems, to ensure the compliance of the logistics process, as well as the best management and inventory accuracy;
- Identify and label materials, equipment and packaging, ensuring their traceability, by applying procedures and using systems;
- Addressing process, through the execution according to the procedure, ensuring the physical and systemic location of materials.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Experience with Crane handling;
- Experience and able to drive forklift from 3,5 to 16 ton of capacity;
- Will to learn;
- Approachable to receive feedbacks;
- HSSE behaviours;
- Preference for experience with handling of subsea equipment > 30 ton (using cranes and forklift);
- Load/unload of trucks using forklifts and cranes;
- Able to handling materials indoor and outdoor.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 22 99944-0269.