Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Subsea Lifecycle Services Base, based in Rio das Ostras (RJ) provides comissioning, instalation and maintenance services of Subsea equipments, tools and control systems for Petrobrás. Our plant is fully equiped to assemble, test and install our equipments with zero down time and focusing on pleasing our clients. We are looking for an Engineering Intern who can strengthen our Execution Engineering team and support our ambitious growth plans within the Brazilian offshore service market and the pre-salt challenges.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Intern is responsible for measurement of pending issues in the Engineering sector. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Survey of KPIs (performance indicators);
- Control of internal sector expenses;
- Targeting of non-conformities (factory and offshore);
- Scanning of documents and registration in the SAP system;
- Application of concepts learned.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Studying Mechanical or Materials Engineering between the 6th and 8th period;
- Intermediary English;
- Intermediate knowledge in Autocad, Solidworks and E-drawings;
- Desired knowledge in SAP;
- Availability of Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m;
- Graduation prediction 12/2021 to 12/2022;
- Intermediate Excel skills (proc-v and simple macros).
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 22 99944-0269.