Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Project controlling is based in São José dos Pinhais is responsible for delivering financial results and performance reports on costs, expenses, cash flow and overhead. We are now looking for a full time Sr. Project Financial Controller who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Sr Finance Analyst is responsible for support the Project team by ensuring if the risk and opportunities management are in compliance with Aker Solutions management expectations. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and control invoice payment;
- Identify and communicate properly join ventures impacts in the project’s revenue;
- Ensure proper closing activities such as: purchase orders / reports/ aging/ monitor week report Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable;
- Communication Management;
- Provide status information and prepare input to internal and customer monthly reports.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and/or Finance/Accounting;
- 3 years experience with treasury and financials reporting;
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience including experience from large project oriented companies with relevant Reporting and Project Accounting experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Good English language skills (advanced);
- Full MS Office and SAP knowledge.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Beatriz Herschel, Recruiter: +55 41 99129-8664.