Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Aker is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
We now have an opening for position as Commissioning Engineer in Aker Solutions.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Write commissioning procedure and preparing documents for offshore execution
- Handle Interface with engineering
- Client operation team and suppliers
- Document and follow up scope in project completion system PIMS One
- Follow up of FATs at vendor site is to be expected
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Higher technical education; Engineering degree/Automatician/Electrician
- Desirable 3 + years experience from the industry
- Experience from field operations
- Good knowledge of work procedures in all disciplines
- Experience with Mechanical completion and Testing (commissioning)
- Valid offshore certificate
- Fluent norwegian & english
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Svein Saether, tel. +47 928 01 475
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.