Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
You now have the possibility to apply for a permanent position and become part of our project teams that proudly deliver world class projects. As a permanent staff you will be a part of the Aker Organization worldwide, expand your expertise and network and work together with colleagues who all want to achieve the same goal.
Aker Solutions' Completion department based in Stavanger, Norway, needs an experienced individual engineer who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the MMO market.
We are now looking for an Completion Engineer.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Completion Engineer for various studies and maintenance modification work
- Prepare and maintain the project’s Completion system
- Follow-up of suppliers and subcontractors Mechanical Completion, preservation and final delivery
- Attend and verify Factory Acceptance Test at suppliers location when required
- Develop and maintain system boundary drawings in accordance with the project’s Completion Strategy
- Develop and deliver multi-disciplinary Commissioning procedures
- Follow-up up of Mechanical Completion at the construction site
- Coordinate and execute multi-discipline punch inspection in collaboration with Customer
- Plan, prepare and execute Commissioning on a multi-disciplinary level
- Prepare for and take responsibility of final handover to Customer
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- EIT Engineer with minimum 3 years’ experience or practice equivalent to this within commissioning
- Preferably certificate of completed apprenticeship
- Experience with Mechanical Completion and Commissioning from Maintenance/Modification Projects
- Performance-oriented, good cooperative skills responsibility, ability to drive work processes and coordinate activities
- Preferred Software skills: MIPS, SAP, TIME, ProCoSys
- Required language skills: Norwegian and English, verbally and orally
- The selected candidate must have a valid offshore certificate
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the positions, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Camilla Kopteff, tlf. 926 32 012
Please attached your CV, cover letter and diploma when applying online.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.