Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We are looking for talented people with the right attitude that are ready to roll up their sleeves and help deliver superior performance worldwide. Here in Stavanger, our main office in Jåttåvågen is just a couple minutes from the train station by foot, making it very easy to get to us. You’ll love the great selection of shops and restaurants just a stone’s throw away. We have a fantastic building with onsite cantine, the latest technology, a Sports and Welfare organization and Solutioneers for our young professionals. If you need a quick catch up with a colleague, we have “break out” rooms and a coffee bar too.
Talking about catchups, we have some fantastically engaged, highly skilled, social and creative people working in our Electro department. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is really important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers, and have fun at the same time!”
We are now looking for a Senior Electro Engineer for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Senior Engineer Electro candidate shall estimate using and etablish needed activities, plans for all transfer scope
- Carry Over Work shall lead this work for disciplines E, and implement and complete
- This position report to Discipline Lead
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
Work in team and deliver according to plan and budget must be able to work independently, but it is also important to be able to work in teams with others. Tasks can be (but not limit to):
- Daily follow-up of own tasks
- Etablish plan, activities and budget for all VO's
- Coordinate work internally in the group, discipline and project
- Join in different meetings
- Part in group production of documents and job cards
- Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Documented experience with engineering tools TIME and STID
- Candidate shall have knowledge and experience for brownfield modifications in North Sea
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the positions, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Camilla Kopteff, Email: Camilla.Kopteff@nesgt.com - Mobile: +47 926 32 012
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.