Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We are looking for talented people with the right attitude that are ready to roll up their sleeves and help deliver superior performance worldwide. Here in Stavanger, our main office in Jåttåvågen is just a couple minutes from the train station by foot, making it very easy to get to us. You will love the great selection of shops and restaurants just a stone’s throw away. We have a fantastic building with onsite cantine, the latest technology, a Sports and Welfare organization and Solutioneers for our young professionals.
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our . Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers
We are now looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- In the Mechanical/HVAC Front End department, you will support the mechanical and HVAC team in conducting brownfield studies.
- The candidate must have extensive experience in the study of various mechanical and HVAC devices.
- It is necessary to establish contacts with potential suppliers and internal employees of different departments and to maintain a good relationship.
- In a short period of time, the topic/SOW must be identified and cooperation with the necessary departments must be established.
- This must be done in an independent and solution-oriented way.
- It is necessary to react at all times to the dynamics of the project / change in the requirements for the equipment.
- Budget enquieries must be written and quotations evaluated for various machine equipment.
- The evaluation must be carried out within the framework of the project requirements for the equipment and in cooperation with all involved parties.
- The result of the investigation/evaluation of the equipment must be recorded in a report.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with Fron End study work
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Interdisciplinary thinking and understanding
- Good team worker, communicative, extrovert and hands - on
- Experience in establishing study reports
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position, please contact:
Recruiter Ólöf Guðnadóttir, Email: email@example.com - Phone: +47 41 58 54 56
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.