Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We are looking for talented people with the right attitude that are ready to roll up their sleeves and help deliver superior performance worldwide. Here in Stavanger, our main office in Jåttåvågen is just a couple minutes from the train station by foot, making it very easy to get to us. You will love the great selection of shops and restaurants just a stone’s throw away. We have a fantastic building with onsite cantine, the latest technology, a Sports and Welfare organization and Solutioneers for our young professionals.
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our Process department. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
We are now looking for a Senior Process Engineer for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Process engineer with experience from M&M projects
- Participate in multi-discipline studies
- Development of P&ID in all phases: Study/execution / AS built
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master or Bachelor Degree
- Process Data sheet experience with using process design codes as API /NORSOK, and simulation tool HYSIS
- Good communicative skills in English and Norwegian
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the positions, please contact:
Recruiter Ólöf Guðnadóttir, Email: email@example.com - Tlf: +47 41 58 54 56
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.