Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Our innovative engineering team in Kuala Lumpur work on local and global projects, providing integrated solutions from subsea to surface and through the life of an energy asset. The local projects also include offshore work in East Malaysia.
We are looking for talented and ambitious engineers who wants to learn and grow with us in a fast-paced environment. Opportunities are available for contract roles in multiple engineering disciplines.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Review and approve all marine system and package engineering deliverables for early engineering of the FPSO.
- Review and approve PFDs and update the marine system P&IDs, system demand and sizing calculations etc.
- Review and approve marine utilities demand calculation.
- Review and approve various fabrication deliverables such as MTOs, technical queries, etc.
- Review and approve equipment specifications, datasheets, material requisitions, and technical bid evaluations.
- Review and approve input prepared by Seniors / Leads for (bidding) proposals – man-hours estimate, resource planning, qualifications, project execution plan
- Manage teams to deliver projects from scope and proposal through to project completion.
- Ability to understand, supervises, distribute and oversee analysis of project information.
- Review/prepare management of change (variation order, scopes of work, etc.)
- To lead, guide and train his subordinates on Marine system etc.
- Discipline expert and reference point for any technical solutions for tenders and projects.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marine or Structural or Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Registered as Professional Engineer with BEM / IEM (Malaysian).
- 10 years of experience in the Oil and Gas or maritime industry.
- Understanding of relevant legislative requirements with respect to overall operation of FPSO.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Tang Pui Ling
Account Manager, NES Advantage
+6012 498 7545