Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We are looking for talented people with the right attitude that are ready to roll up their sleeves and help deliver superior performance worldwide.
We have highly skilled, social and creative people working in our Instrument department in Kristiansund. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
We are now looking for a Senior Instrument Engineer for a temporary position in Kristiansund.
Responsibilities and Tasks:Our new engineer will take on the positon of Discipline Resonsible Engineer for the Instrument department. The position will have a special C-Study/FEED responsibility and also include the role as Package Responsible Engineer for the major parts of the studies.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Experienced Senior Engineer with experience from Study/FEED
- Experience as Discipline Responsible Engineer preferred
- Multidiscipline Experience
- Control/Shutdown Philosophy
- General understanding of SAS/Instrument deliveries
- Relevant experience from cooperation with SAS 3rd party Vendor
- Bachelor degree in Instrumentation
- Fluent Norwegian and English language skills.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
For more information about the position please contact:
Senior Recruiter Svein Erling Sæther, 0047 92801475 or email@example.com
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.