Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future. We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience.
Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up 2/3 of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
We offer front-end engineering, engineering management, system capability and technical competences. In addition, we offer a range of methods and digital solutions enabling an efficient engineering process.
We are front runners in our transition to sustainable energy solutions and through multidiscipline teams we challenge existing plant solutions, develop new solutions and solve our clients’ needs to enable technical feasibility and sound business decisions. We focus on process plants and we need you with your conceptual mindset wanting to develop new ways, new plants and work in an innovative and dedicated team.
What will you be doing?
- Leading, supervising and coordinating the process discipline engineering design activities for a large project
- Ensuring engineering is executed accordance with the schedule, budget and contractual requirements, keeping a focus on quality and HSE aspects
- Coordinate and support project engineering activities as directed by the engineering manager and its deliverables
- Overall responsible for the project resources and performance of all activities
- Secure that health, safety, security, and environmental aspects are thoroughly considered, planned, implemented and followed up
We think you should have:
- B.E./ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- 12 to 15 years of Process Engineering experience in Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical and Chemical Projects
- 8 years of experience in reputed engineering consultancies
- 4 years of experience in a lead engineer role. Should have been a lead for atleast 2 medium / large size engineering projects
- Relevant indepth 5 to 6 years’ experience Green technology, Hydrogen, Ammonia
- Basic engineering of Electrolysis including Electrolyzer / Hydrogen generation using electrolysis and membrane technology, basic and detail engineering of Ammonia plant
- Knowledge of various liquefaction process
- Knowledge of vapour boil-off, vent and depressurization system for Liquefied Storage facility
- Experience in working with Licensor to develop process is added advantage
- Experience in working in concept / Feasibility stage of a project is added advantage
- Adequate experience in EPC projects
- Commissioning and start-up experience will be an added advantage
- Should have adequate experience in all relevant process engineering activities such as Process Design Basis, Process Simulation, Heat & Material balance, Equipment sizing, PFD’s, P&ID’s, Equipment and Instrument Process Datasheets, Hydraulic calculations, Relief valve and Flare header sizing
- Must have sufficient exposure to process safety reviews such as HAZID, HAZOP and SIL
- Knowledge of industry standards and specifications
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Join a company committed to becoming a significant player in the energy transition
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Healthy work-life balance
Interested? Contact us.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.