Do you want to solve tough challenges for the global energy industry?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Information Management Team are looking for a talented, driven and expereinced Information Manager to joing the team and support current and future projects
What will you be doing?
- Manage Project Delivery Systems project mobilisation in line with project schedule.
- Ensure delivery of relevant, timely information to all key participants enabling the project to be executed to high quality standards, low cost and in shortest possible time.
- To optimize systems work processes and software tools to achieve these aims.
- Coordination of Project Delivery Systems used by the various departments and disciplines for the execution of the project, including CAD, Engineering Document and Data Management System (EDMS), Engineering Design Systems, Project Systems and Information Management (data integration, warehousing and handover).
- Focal point for ensuring IT Services is provided to meet project requirements.
- Provide all project personnel including the customer with a single point of contact for all Systems and services.
- Understand and facilitate Project Work share requirements establishing monitoring procedures to ensure effective delivery from HVE centres.
- Identify project’s information, data, hardware, network and system needs.
- Responsible for producing Project Information Management execution and Implementation plans and documents.
We think you should have:
- Experience and knowledge of Process software / CAE and CAD applications including Comos and SmartPlant Instruments.
- Previous experience of document/data hand-over using Engineering Data Warehousing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of content management solutions.
- Thorough understanding of Lifecycle data management and data hand-over concepts.
- Demonstrate experience of vendor data capture and management.
- Previous experience in system definition and delivery of Project systems.
- Extensive and relevant industry experience.
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact: Dawn Aindow Recruitment Manager, NES Advantage Solutions - email@example.com
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.