The annual general meeting of Aker Solutions ASA was held on April 14, 2021, at the company's headquarters in Fornebu, Norway. All proposals on the agenda were adopted. Minutes of the meeting are available below.
The general meeting re-elected all shareholder-appointed directors to the board. The employees of Aker Solutions have elected new employee representatives to the board.
The board of directors now consists of:
- Leif-Arne Langøy (chairman)
- Øyvind Eriksen (deputy chairman)
- Kjell Inge Røkke (director)
- Birgit Aaagaard-Svendsen (director)
- Lone Fønss Schrøder (director)
- Jan Arve Haugan (director)
- Thorhild Widvey (director)
- Hilde Karlsen (employee representative)
- Rune Rafdal (employee representative)
- Line Småge Breidablikk (employee representative)
- Tommy Angeltveit (employee representative)