The annual general meeting of Aker Solutions ASA was held on April 7, 2022, as a digital meeting with online participation. All proposals on the agenda were adopted. Minutes of the meeting are available below.
The general meeting approved distribution of a dividend of NOK 0.20 per share. The dividend is payable to shareholders holding shares in the company as of April 7, 2022. The shares will be traded ex-dividend on the Oslo Stock Exchange from and including April 8, 2022. The dividend will be paid on April 21, 2022.
The general meeting elected three shareholder-appointed directors to the board. Lone Fønss Schrøder and Jan Arve Haugan were re-elected for a period of two years. Elisabeth Heggelund Tørstad was elected for a period of two years to replace Thorhild Widvey.
The board of directors now comprise of:
- Leif-Arne Langøy (chairman)
- Øyvind Eriksen (deputy chairman)
- Kjell Inge Røkke (director)
- Birgit Aagaard-Svendsen (director)
- Lone Fønss Schrøder (director)
- Jan Arve Haugan (director)
- Elisabeth Heggelund Tørstad (director)
- Hilde Karlsen (director, employee-elected)
- Rune Rafdal (director, employee-elected)
- Line Småge Breidablikk (director, employee-elected)
- Tommy Angeltveit (director, employee-elected)