The annual general meeting of Aker Solutions ASA was held today, April 13, 2023, as a digital meeting with online participation.
All proposals on the agenda were adopted. Minutes of the meeting appear below.
The general meeting approved distribution of a dividend of NOK 1.00 per share. The dividend is payable to shareholders holding shares in the company as per April 13, 2023. The shares will be traded ex-dividend on Euronext Oslo Stock Exchange from and including April 14, 2023. The dividend will be paid on April 24, 2023.
The general meeting elected four shareholder-appointed directors to the board. Leif-Arne Langøy, Øyvind Eriksen, Kjell Inge Røkke and Birgit Aagaard-Svendsen were re-elected for a period of two years.
The board of directors now comprise of:
• Leif-Arne Langøy (chairman)
• Øyvind Eriksen (deputy chairman)
• Kjell Inge Røkke (director)
• Birgit Aagaard-Svendsen (director)
• Lone Fønss Schrøder (director)
• Jan Arve Haugan (director)
• Elisabeth Heggelund Tørstad (director)
• Hilde Karlsen (director, employee-elected)
• Sigurd Sævareid (director, employee-elected)
• Line Småge Breidablikk (director, employee-elected)
• Tommy Angeltveit (director, employee-elected)