The annual general meeting of Aker Solutions ASA will be held today on April 11, 2024 as a digital meeting with online participation.
The previous general meeting elected four shareholder-appointed directors to the board. Leif-Arne Langøy, Øyvind Eriksen, Kjell Inge Røkke and Birgit Aagaard-Svendsen were re-elected for a period of two years.
The board of directors now comprise of:
• Leif-Arne Langøy (chairman)
• Øyvind Eriksen (deputy chairman)
• Kjell Inge Røkke (director)
• Birgit Aagaard-Svendsen (director)
• Lone Fønss Schrøder (director)
• Jan Arve Haugan (director)
• Elisabeth Heggelund Tørstad (director)
• Hilde Karlsen (director, employee-elected)
• Sigurd Sævareid (director, employee-elected)
• Line Småge Breidablikk (director, employee-elected)
• Arne Rødby (director, employee-elected)