How to Become a Supplier
Before working with Aker Solutions, all suppliers are subject to a qualification process and expected to adhere to our business ethics and values. This includes our standards for health and safety, human and labor rights, environment, quality management, business integrity, and corporate social responsibility.
To ensure an efficient process for all parties, invitations and qualification questionnaires will be issued based on identified requirements within our different product groups and relevant business segments.
Invited suppliers will be required to join SAP Ariba to be able to conduct business with Aker Solutions. The registration will be free of charge when working with us.
Visit this page for procurement opportunities in Canada.
All potential suppliers must be familiar with the following documents and information:
- Code of Conduct
- Supplier Declaration
- Confidentiality Agreement
- General Conditions for Major Purchases
- General Conditions for Minor Purchases
- Standard Bank Guarantee
- Standard Parent Company Guarantee
- Aker Solutions Invoice Requirements
- Aker Solutions’ Commitment to UN SDGs
- Aker Solutions Promotes the IOGP Life Saving Rules
- Safe Unloading and Loading at Aker Solutions' Sites