Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Our Manufacturing Planning Department in Port Klang is now looking for a MRP Controller.
What will you be doing?
- Produce and maintain and integrated material and production pan around the key drivers of material, resources and capacity constraints across the relevant product stream
- To raise and release purchase requisitions to Purchasing base on released BOM in SAP, or MTO structures materials
- Schedule and execute production order and prepare work for kitting and manufacturing
- Maintain progress of planned order, purchase requisition and production orders in SAP by rescheduling and report any slippages with impact on overall plan
- Coordinate engineering change notifications (OCM/YA) for in house builds as per SAP workflow
- Operate and control the utilization of the MRP system to ensure supply and demand alignment for make and buy items
- Prepare weekly Order Progress Report (OPR), analyze the information, clarify on unclear material progress and follow-up with relevant departments to ensure PO is placed on time and materials arrive on time.
- Establish predictability in SAP for relevant MRP data / dates
- To drive and maintain optimally efficient inventory of production materials balancing schedule risks with cash flow for relevant product streams / portfolio
We think you should have:
- High Level of Planning knowledge: the philosophies, principals, practices & techniques of planning
Knowledge of software programs, includes Microsoft Office, Project and SAP
Creative problem-solving skills to gather relevant information to solve less well-defined planning problems
More reasons to work with us:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Alina Othman, Senior Recruitment Consultant, NES Fircroft,
Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.