Do you want to solve global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future ensuring that oil and gas is produced with the lowest emissions possible.
Our HSSE Department in Verdal is now looking for an Occupational Healthservice Physical Therapist in a 80% position.
What will you be doing?
- proactive HSSE-work
- assist in health-, work environment and safety measures
- map the work environment and consider risk elements
- suggest and carry out measures to prevent work related illness and health injuries
- supervise and follow up employees health when required
- suggest and carry out facilitation of work for individuals when needed
- information and training of work environment-, health- and safety
- assist in following up inquiries from employer, safety representative, management and working environment committee
- perform targeted health-examination
We think you should have:
- Bachelor in physiotherapy
- 4-5 yrs relevant experience
- Experience in systematic HSE work is desired
- Experience in psychosocial- and organizational work environment is desired
- Experience in occupational health is desired
- Experience in sickness absence follow-up is desired
- Experience in guiding and training people
More reasons to work with us:
- As an Aker employee, you will work with our most experienced and knowledgeable teams.
- As an employee in Aker solutions, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working hours, to provide you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life.
- In addition, Aker offers a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
Interested? Contact us.
Tiril Christensen, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, email@example.com, tel. +47 41164584 Inger Beate Følstad, HSSE Manager Verdal Yard, Aker Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.