Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Field Services Team based in Rio das Ostras/Brazil, is responsible for the offshore installation and intervention of Aker Solutions' Subsea Products. We need talented students to support our ambitious growth plans within the Oil & Gas market. We are looking for an Apprentice who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Apprentice is responsible for support the contract team in contract controls. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Become familiar with Aker Solutions products, processes, policies and strategies so you can assist with the coordination and contracting sector in the management and control of Field Services processes;
- Support the industry contract team in the field service data and processes;
- Develop its activities by demonstrating adherence to safety, health and environment (HSE) standards as well as Aker Solutions values.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Being in higher education. Engineering is considered a differential;
- Proactive and motivated behavior;
- Have good interpersonal skills and good oral and written communication skills;
- Intermediate knowledge in MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word;
- Intermediate or advanced English knowledge (Desirable).
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Irina Rosa, Recruiter: +55 22 99944-0269.