Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions Engineering department based in São José dos Pinhais is responsible for design, development and qualification of products such as XMTs and Manifolds as well as delivery of engineering services globally. The team consists of a number of skilled engineers and designers organized in work packages to deliver a project. We are looking for a Engineering Analyst who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the Brazilian market and the pre-salt challenges.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Engineering Analyst is responsible for execution of documents. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Create and verify technical documents;
- Support to project, manufacturing and suppliers within engineering team;
- Perform activities of internal and external support, in the engineering team for all phases of the product / service cycle.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Good Communication skills;
- Enjoy Challenges;
- Sense of Priority
- Problem solving capability;
- Hands on management;
- Intermediate English;
- Be a disabled person.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Leonardo Filho, Intern: +55 41 99129-8664.