Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Global Environment Team is responsible for providing environmental management strategies, processes and programs to meet our sustainable goals. We need a talented and experienced individual who can strengthen our team and support our growth plans within the company. We are looking for an environmental advisor to be based in one of our UK offices (Aberdeen, London or Reading).
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Support the management of ISO 14001:2015 Management System requirements certification needs on Global processes
- Lead Global Environmental Audits and support local audits as and when needed
- Participate in internal environmental plan development to meet overall company strategy
- Support local teams on environmental programs/ plans/ activities
- Support the execution of environmental initiatives based on annual Global HSSE Plan and environmental strategy
- Be the superuser for our environmental software, such as the risk management tool (ARM) and Synergi
- Establish relevant training programmes on necessary environmental requirements
- Support the overall Global HSSE team in executing joint programs.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Master's Degree in Environmental Science or engineering
- Registered with IEMA (Institute of Environmental Managament and Assessment)
- Offshore O&G environmental experience is an advantage
- Independent yet able to work with remote teams
- Passionate, Self-motivated, Resilient, Agile and willing to keep learning and looking for new improvements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
Contact Us:NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Stephen Laurie on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3908 4484