Corporate OverviewAker Solutions helps the world meet its energy needs. We engineer the products, systems and services required to unlock energy. Our goal is to maximize recovery and efficiency of oil and gas assets, while using our expertise to develop the sustainable solutions of the future. Aker Solutions employs approximately 16,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions' Warehouse team based in São José dos Pinhais, is responsible for the receiving, storage, picking inventory control and internal logistics of subsea components. We need a young person who want to build his/her career based on a challenging and highly learning environment. We are now looking for a Intern who can strengthen our team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Intern is responsible for assist more experienced professionals in the execution of routine activities of the areas to develop the knowledge on lean manufacturing projects. Responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Support and delevop knowledge in logistics processes;
- Make indicators analysis;
- Understand equipment management process.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Studying the third or fourth year of his graduation (Mechanical or Production Engineering or Business Administration);
- Good Communication Skills;
- Eager to overcome challenges;
- Sense of Priority;
- Problems solving skills;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Hands on management;
- Advanced English;
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
NES Advantage is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
For further information please contact: Leonardo Filho, Intern: +55 41 99129-8664.